Youtube ID: 9agoVDFJs8A
There are things you can do right now to help our climate--like investing in renewable energy. But today on Reactions, were digging into a few of the weirdest climate change-combating ideas out there.
- Session 4: Designing LearningExperiences
- Feasibility of cooling the Earth with a cloud of small spacecraft near the inner Lagrange point (L1)
- Optimal Sunshade Configurations for Space-Based Geoengineering near the Sun-Earth L1 Point
- A Sunshade for Planet Earth
- Reflecting on 50 years of geoengineering research
- Could Space Mirrors Stop Global Warming?
- Geoengineering Earth's radiation balance to mitigate COe-induced climate change
- Fertilizing the Seas with Iron
- Iron-dumping ocean experiment sparks controversy
- Ocean Iron Fertilization--Moving Forward in a Sea of Uncertainty
- The red macroalgae Asparagopsis taxiformis is a potent natural antimethanogenic that reduces methane production during in vitro fermentation with rumen fluid
- Effects of Marine and Freshwater Macroalgae on In Vitro Total Gas and Methane Production
- In vitro evaluation of feeding North Atlantic stormtoss seaweeds on ruminal digestion
- What is FutureFeed?
- Seaweed could hold the key to cutting methane emissions from cow burps
- Macroalgae as feed supplement for reduction of methane emission in livestock