There are some crazy poisons in this world of ours, and they’re often found in things you’d least expect. In this week’s episode of Reactions, we break down our top five strangest poisons.
- This Tree Is So Toxic, You Can't Stand Under It When It Rains
- Earth’s most poisonous plants
- Eating a manchineel “beach apple”
- Ocular burns caused by latex from manchineel trees
- Manchineel keratoconjunctivitis.
- Facts About Ricin
- A Case of Castor Bean Poisoning
- The action of batulinum toxin at the neuromuscular junction.
- Botox Therapy in Dentistry: A Review
- NCI Drug Dictionary
- Gold-Based Therapeutic Agents
- GOLD PREPARATIONS
- Potential Anticancer Activity of Auranofin.
- Clostridium botulinum