There’s nothing weirder than biting into a cake donut when you’re expecting the texture of a yeast donut. It’s all fried dough, right? This week on Reactions, we talk about how chemistry makes these two foods so different.
- What Is the Difference Between Cake Donuts and Yeast Donuts?
- What is the difference between a cake donut and a yeast-raised donut
- Basic Yeast Donuts
- Grandma’s Best Donuts
- BlueDot donuts
- THE CHEMISTRY OF BAKING
- In appreciation of donuts!
- Adding chocolate to yeast dough
- Baking School Day 13 Rich Yeast Breads & Sweet Breads
- The Fresh Loaf
- Leaveners in Baking
- All about yeast
- The Art & Science of Baking: Chemical Leaveners
- Baking Powder vs. Yeast vs. Baking Soda
- The Science of Baking with Yeast
- How Baking Soda Works for Baking
- How Does Baking Powder Work in Cooking?