It’s the fermented food most requested by you, the viewers! What makes kimchi sour and spicy, yet also surprisingly rich and buttery? This week on Reactions, it’s the chemistry of kimchi.
- Kimchi Chemistry
- Understanding Kimchi
- Spicy Cabbage Kimchi
- Korean Kimchi Chemistry
- Kimchi and Other Widely Consumed Traditional Fermented Foods of Korea: A Review
- Effect of Low Salt Concentrations on Microbial Changes During Kimchi Fermentation Monitored by PCR-DGGE and Their Sensory Acceptance.
- Health benefits of kimchi (Korean fermented vegetables) as a probiotic food.
- Metagenomic Analysis of Kimchi, a Traditional Korean Fermented Food
- Aroma-Active Compounds in Kimchi during Fermentation