Are you considering a graduate degree in chemistry? This decision will shape the beginning of your professional career as a chemist, so learning as much as you can about degree options, application process, and the student experience is crucial to making the best decision for yourself.
Join ACS Fellow Brian Gibney of Brooklyn College and the City University of New York (CUNY) Graduate Center as he discusses everything you need to know about pursuing a graduate degree in chemistry. During this free interactive broadcast, discover little known advice about how to apply and prepare, where the international opportunities are, and what to expect overall from this educational journey.
What You Will Learn
- What are your graduate degree options in chemistry
- How to prepare for applying and attending graduate school in chemistry
- What to expect in graduate school in chemistry
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year