This week, it's the everyday chemistry of hot cocoa powder. From the chocolate mix to the milk, these science-inspired life hacks should help improve your cold weather pick-me-up.
- Physical and chemical information on cocoa beans, butter, mass and powder
- What are emulsifiers?
- Chapter 2 THE CHEMISTRY OF MILK
- Anatomy of a hot chocolate
- The Food Lab: Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- How Starches Thicken Sauces and Fillings
- Important Science Of The Season: Hot Chocolate Tastes Better In An Orange Cup
- Hot Cocoa Mix Has the Same Stuff Your iPhone’s Screen Is Made Of