War, plague, famine, and inflation. The four horsemen of the apocalypse continue to ride across the globe and the signs of a looming recession are growing as companies and governments decide how to weather the approaching storm.
To register, sign in using your ACS ID.Log In
Don't have an ACS ID? It's free and easy to create one »
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
Join us as Paul Hodges of New Normal Consulting and Bill Carroll of Carroll Applied Science share data and their observations on what is affecting the economy, what are the difficulties that lie ahead, and how things will look a lot different when we come out the other side.
This ACS Webinar is co-produced with ACS Industry Member Programs and ACS Division of Business Development and Management.
What You Will Learn
- How long will the recession last and what type of planning will be key to the success given today's levels of volatility
- How China is changing and what will be the global impact of a potential real estate bubble bursting
- How will social unrest, food shortages, and the rise in essential goods contribute to market instability
- Thursday, December 15, 2022 @ 2-3pm ET
- Free to Register with ACS ID
- The slides will available for download on the day of the event