War, plague, famine, and inflation. The four horsemen of the apocalypse continue to ride across the globe and the signs of a looming recession are growing as companies and governments decide how to weather the approaching storm.
Join us as Paul Hodges of New Normal Consulting and Bill Carroll of Carroll Applied Science share data and their observations on what is affecting the economy, what are the difficulties that lie ahead, and how things will look a lot different when we come out the other side.
This ACS Webinar is co-produced with ACS Industry Member Programs and ACS Division of Business Development and Management.
What You Will Learn
- How long will the recession last and what type of planning will be key to the success given today's levels of volatility
- How China is changing and what will be the global impact of a potential real estate bubble bursting
- How will social unrest, food shortages, and the rise in essential goods contribute to market instability
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year