How do you design a great wine? Is it the grape variety, the yeast, the aging, or the blending? Join our resident wine science expert, Dr. Susan Ebeler as she explains the chemistry of wine, from the vineyard to your palate. Learn the nuances of wine that will impress your friends at your next dinner party.
What You Will Learn
- How vineyard practices affect wine flavor
- How yeast and barrel aging impact flavor formation
- When and if wine aging matters
- And much more…
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year