The ACS Member Insurance Program
To assist ACS members secure the insurance coverages they need to help safeguard against the unexpected, the Board of Trustees, Group Insurance Plans for ACS Members and the ACS Member Insurance Program are committed to offering a wide range of high-quality plans to members and their families.
Designed for the unique needs of ACS members, these plans leverage the power of group purchasing to pass along significant savings on insurance premiums. Plus, the coverages are portable, staying with you no matter where your career takes you—as long as the group policy remains in effect, you pay your premiums when due, and you maintain your ACS membership.
By partnering with only top-rated, financially stable insurance providers, the ACS Member Insurance Program helps ensure members have access to coverage they can rely on for years to come, including:
- Group Term Life Insurance Plan 1
- Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance Plan 1
- Group 20-Year Level Term Life Insurance Plan 1
- Group High-Limit Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan 1
- Group Disability Income Insurance Plan 1
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plan 1
- Health Care Exchange
- Long Term Care Program
- Medical Discount Cards
- Chemical Educators Legal Liability
- Commercial Business Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Special Event Cancellation & Liability
- Pet Insurance
- Auto & Homeowners Insurance
1 Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, Under Policy Form GMR. Brokered and administered by Pearl Insurance Group, LLC, 1200 E. Glen Avenue, Peoria Heights, IL 61616. California license #0549883.