This week Reactions is taking science to the skies and checking out the chemistry behind chemtrails, or more accurately, contrails. It’s easy to look at the white trail behind a jet aircraft and imagine all manner of chemicals raining down from above. However, airplane contrails are simply what happens when jet engines burn fuel. In this video, Reactions explains the straightforward chemistry of contrails.
- Jet Fuels: CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL INFORMATION
- In the ice tunnels, me holding a thermometer reading -60F
- Scientists tell the world: ‘Chemtrails’ are not real
- NASA Earth Atmosphere Model
- Contrails 101
- Quantifying expert consensus against the existence of a secret, large-scale atmospheric spraying program
- Little Shop of Horrors - Dentist Song