To beat the summer heat, we turn to air conditioning. But that sweet, cool relief isn’t magic: it’s the science of heat transfer and the chemistry of refrigerants.
- COMPRESSION REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
- Hydrofluorocarbons (HFC)
- Explainer: hydrofluorocarbons saved the ozone layer, so why are we banning them?
- Climate-Friendly Refrigerants
- Periodic graphics: The chemistry of air-conditioning
- Refrigerant Definition (Chemistry)
- How Air Conditioners Work?
- Air-conditioning Basics
- How is freon utilized in air conditioning?
- Refrigerant Transition & Environmental Impacts
- 6.11 Required Properties of Ideal Refrigerant
- How does the low specific heat of vapour work in refrigerants?
- Freon - The History of Freon