Whether or not you have anxiety, you’ve probably heard of Xanax. But what’s in this popular and widely prescribed drug, and how does it work?
- The Neurobiology of Anxiety Disorders: Brain Imaging, Genetics, and Psychoneuroendocrinology
- Adult Utilization of Psychiatric Drugs and Differences by Sex, Age, and Race
- Neuroscience Basics: GABA Receptors and GABA Drugs, Animation
- Molecule of the Week
- Alprazolam: pharmacokinetics, clinical efficacy, and mechanism of action.
- Regulating anxiety with extrasynaptic inhibition