Youtube ID: Caq0AMr3f_s
Did you know that many different types of tea come from the same plant? It’s pretty amazing, considering the various flavors and colors, but what really sets each tea apart are the chemical changes that happen in the leaves during production. This week on Reactions, we’re going to debunk a couple of myths behind the healthful and flavorful compounds found in each type of tea.
- Plant polyphenols as dietary antioxidants in human health and disease
- Characterisation ofwhitetea–Comparison togreenandblacktea
- Biochemical and Microbiological Characterization of White Tea
- The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis
- Green Tea Extract Thermogenesis-Induced Weight Loss by Epigallocatechin Gallate Inhibition of Catechol-O-Methyltransferase
- Analysis of theaflavins and thearubigins from black tea extract by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Determination of Caffeine Content in Tea and Maté Tea by Using Different Methods
- Patterns of adenine metabolism and caffeine biosynthesis in different parts of tea seedlings
- Green tea: A magical herb with miraculous outcomes
- The Oxford Handbook of Food Fermentations
- Theaflavins in Black Tea and Catechins in Green Tea Are Equally Effective Antioxidants