What You'll Need
- 2-4 players can play this game
- Six-sided die (or a digital simulator)
- The game board on this page
- One token per player (coins, beads, seeds, lentils, etc.)
How to Play
- Each player picks a different small object as their token. Place all the tokens on the square labeled START on the left top corner.
- Each person rolls the die, and the person with the highest number goes first. Then moving clockwise, each player rolls the die and plays their turn.
- When players roll the die, they move forward the number of spaces on the die.
- When a player lands on a square, they follow any instructions on it and stay, move forward or backward.
- If a player lands on a square with a pencil icon read the description on the square. Look to the left center of the page and match the description to the correct professional. Fill the letter on the pencil icon.
- Complete all actions for each player before proceeding to the next player.
- The first player to reach FINISH! wins.