Successful application of insource and outsource services is critical to the R&D pipelines of the future. Join Michael Trova of AMRI and Mike McCoy of Chemical & Engineering News as they provide an overview of the traditional outsourcing model for drug development as well as the rising trend of working with an insourced partner. We will explore the benefits of each and provide insights for our participants on the best way to evaluate which model is right for them.
What You Will Learn
- What is the definition of an insourcing model and how it differs from a traditional outsourcing relationship
- What are the trends in insourcing and outsourcing discovery services
- What are the key attributes of a qualified CRO insourcing partner and outsourcing provider
- Building Pharmaceutical Outsourcing Partnerships—Article by Michael McCoy, Ann M. Thayer, Rick Mullin of C&EN
- Pharma Contract Manufacturers Pursue Quantity And Quality—Article by Ann M. Thayer of C&EN
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year