ACS 2014 National Elections results are in!
VR Election Services (VRES) – our external vendor – sent ACS members an email offering the ability to "opt-in" to an electronic-only balloting process. Successful verification of their email address on VRES's website allowed them to cast an electronic ballot.
Members who did not respond to the email from VRES by September 17 should have received a paper ballot. These were mailed on October 3. If you do not receive your ballot package by October 15, please contact VRES Customer Service.
Still waiting for your e-ballot? Check your Spam/Junk Mail filter for an email from ACS_Election_Admin@vres.us. The email could have been blocked by various internal and external Spam/Virus filters or blocking devices.
Questions and Missing Ballots
Contact VRES Customer Service:
- Phone: 1-800-218-4026
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CT)
- Email: email@example.com
2014 Election Information
- Suggestions for 2016 Society Officers - Deadline May 14, 2014
- COUNCILORS ONLY: Suggestions for 2016 Elected Committees - Deadline October 31, 2014
- Duties and Desired Skill Sets for ACS President
- Duties and Desired Skill Sets for ACS Board of Directors
- Duties of Members on Elected Committees
Petition Candidates and Nominees
- ACS Guidelines on Campaigning and Communication
- Frequently Asked Questions on ACS Guidelines on Campaigning and Communication
- ACS Governing Documents (Bulletin 5): See Constitution Articles VII, Sec. 5, d; VIII, Sec. 5; and X, and Bylaw IV, Sec. 6; and Bylaw V