(4) Volunteer Service to the ACS Community
- Enter up to six of the most significant examples of the nominee’s documented excellence and leadership in volunteer service, based on specific results achieved, in service to ACS and its membership and community.
- Each of the (up to) six volunteer service examples/activities should be entered and saved as a separate record.
- Please note that the ACS Fellows Program considers compensated positions (e.g. ACS journal editorial positions) to be professional and not volunteer contributions. Please include compensated positions in the Contributions to the Science/Profession section and not in this section.
- Required fields for each record: Volunteer Service Title, From (Year), To (Year/Present), Volunteer Service Details (200 words or less in the text box), and Summary of Impact/Significance (50 words or less in the text box)