ACS Committees Seek Member Input on Policy Statements
Eight ACS position statements are set to expire at the end of 2023.
Society members are encouraged to review the expiring statements and to offer their thoughts and comments to the ACS committees considering revisions, as well as to provide input on other statements that should be developed or changed.
The following are links to the statements up for review:
- A Competitive U.S. Business Climate: Innovation, Chemistry, and Jobs
- Intellectual Property
- Science and Technology in the Budget
- Visas for Scientific Collaboration and Academic Study
- Critical Materials
- Sustainability and the Chemistry Enterprise
- Freedom of International Scientific Exchange
- Scientific Integrity in Public Policy