ACS Approval Program News
- Apply for Approval
- Maintain Approval
- CPARS Training
- Data & Reports
- Events & Resources
- Institutional Highlight: A Hands-On Environment Creates Tomorrow’s Best Chemists
- CPT Profiles: Susan Kauzlarich and Barbara Reisner
- Climate Justice in Chemistry Curricula—and Beyond
- COVID-19 Impacts Learning Loss in College Chemistry
- Another Angle on Analytical Curricula
- Developing Diverse Chemistry Departments
- Learning peer-to-peer: "It works"
- CPT Member Highlight: Bromfield-Lee, Chan, Cole
The ACS Approval Program Newsletter features up-to-date program information and insights into the excellent chemical education provided by ACS Approved programs nationwide. Subscribe to receive featured articles on pedagogy, safety, and diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect in your inbox quarterly.
Learning Peer-to-Peer: "It Works"
Peer-led learnning opportunities are being used to help students retain and learn course material. Programs with noted success are highlighted and their work integrating the practice is discussed.
Another Angle on Analytical Curricula
Undergraduate programs are moving away from a traditional analytical sequence to different teaching models that distribute core concepts across the curriculum.
Explore All Topics
Read about how two chemistry programs strive to build diverse and inclusive environments that build their graduates up beyond the curriculum.
CPT Member Profiles
Three CPT members share how their backgrounds as education scholars have influenced their efforts to influence the future of chemistry education with the committee.
Newly Approved Institutions
Congratulations to the following institutions on successful completion of the ACS approval process!