Chemistry Educators & Faculty
Academic Standards & Guidelines
- Standards, Guidelines, ACS Approval Program
Find information on the ACS approval program (undergraduate), education standards, and guidelines.
Reports, Studies, Policies
- Reports, Studies, and Surveys on Chemistry Education
Read the latest reports, studies and surveys on chemistry education.
- ACS Policy Statements on Education
Policies on science education at all academic levels, including computer simulations in laboratories, employment discrimination protection, funding, and more.
Scholarships, Grants, Awards
- ACS-Hach High School Chemistry Teacher Grant
Supports ideas that transform classroom learning and encourage student development.
- ACS-Hach Second Career Teacher Scholarship
Scholarship for scientists interested in teaching high school chemistry.
- Awards for Educators
Nominate a colleague for an ACS national or regional teaching award.
Chemistry and the Economy: 2019 Mid-Year Update
Thursday, June 6 at 2pm ET
So You Want to be a Patent Attorney or IP Professional?
Thursday, June 13 at 2pm ET
Outreach Training Workshops