Ch. 12 | Health & Medicine
- Ch. 1 | Portable Electronics: The Periodic Table in the Palm of Your Hand
- Ch. 2 | The Air We Breathe
- Ch. 3 | Radiation from the Sun
- Ch. 4 | Climate Change
- Ch. 5 | Water Everywhere
- Ch. 6 | Energy from Combustion
- Ch. 7 | Energy from Alternative Sources
- Ch. 8 | Energy Storage
- Ch. 9 | The World of Polymers and Plastics
- Ch. 10 | Brewing and Chewing
- Ch. 11 | Nutrition
- Ch. 12 | Health & Medicine
- Ch. 13 | Genes and Life
- Ch. 14 | Who Killed Dr. Thompson? A Forensic Mystery
- What's Inside
- Lab Manual
Chapter 12 Opening Video
This video sets the stage for what students will learn about chemistry and medicine in Chapter 12.
Le Châtelier's Principle
Watch this video to help answer questions in Your Turn 12.2 about shifting equilibrium.
Aspirin Tablet Composition
This video walks students through an investigation that analyzes what's in an aspirin tablet.