Undergraduate Student Awards
- ACS Chemical Technology Student Award
Recognizes chemistry-based technology students who exhibit outstanding academic performance.
- ACS Student Chapter Awards
Recognizes successful Student Chapters for conducting exceptional programs and activities during the academic year.
- Green Chemistry Student Chapter Award
Recognizes student green chemistry chapters that engage in green chemistry activities during the academic year.
Graduate Student Awards
- Fellowships Awarded in National Competitions
Search the University of Illinois Graduate College comprehensive database for fellowship opportunities.
- Cornell University Graduate Fellowship Database
Find U.S. and international fellowships through Cornell University’s fellowship index.
- Graduate Fellowship Newsletters
University of Notre Dame Graduate School provides a database and other online resources to find fellowships, grants and awards.
- EPA Grants and Fellowships
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s National Center for Environmental Research runs competitions for STAR grants, graduate and undergraduate fellowships, research contracts under the Small Business Innovative Research Program, and other research assistance programs.
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry Prize for Young Chemists
The IUPAC Prize for Young Chemists will be given for the most outstanding Ph.D. theses in the general area of the chemical sciences, as described in a 1000-word essay.
- Anna Louise Hoffman Award for Outstanding Achievement in Graduate Research