Name, affiliation, mailing address, email address, and phone number for the primary contact person.
- Describe the problem or opportunity.
- What has been done before within ACS or by others to address the issue?
- Why should it be of concern to both ACS and the chemical industries?
- How does it relate to CA's mission?
- What will be done and by whom?
- Who will benefit from this effort?
- What results are expected?
- What is the total cost of the project or program?
- What is the total amount you are requesting from CA?
- What other sources of funding have you pursued? Please provide a detailed list of anticipated expenses.
Submissions are reviewed and approved by the Committee on Corporation Associates following the spring and fall ACS National Meetings.
February 15: Spring National Meeting
Winners will be notified no later than April 15
July 1: Fall National Meeting
Winners will be notified no later than September 15
All winners will be required to complete the grant report
Should you have any questions regarding the application process or otherwise, contact email@example.com.